Flavorful Autumn Salmon Coated with Breadcrumbs & Sea Lettuce
Cooking time：15 minutes, Calories： 216 kcal
- Helpful One-Point Tip：
Olive oil works to make the bread crumbs and salmon crispy. Pour adequate amount of olive oil over the fillets before roasting the salmon.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 2 fillets Salmon
- Some Amount of White Wine and Olive Oil each (For using before coating the fillets with breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Colorful & Fragrant Spice with Soy Sauce Flavored Sea Lettuce
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Olive Oil (For using after coating the fillets with bread crumbs)
- 2 King Oyster Mushrooms
- Some lemons and Italian parsley leaves
Remove the excess water from the salmon using a kitchen paper. Then, drizzle the white wine and olive oil over the salmon. Cut the king oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces.
Add the breadcrumb into a bowl and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Colorful & Fragrant Spice with Soy Sauce Flavored Sea Lettuce to give a fragrant aroma. Toss it well to mix.
Place the fillets on a sheet of aluminum foil or a heat-resistant plate. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs & the spice over the fillets and drizzle the olive oil.
Then, roast the fillets using a toaster oven for 7 to 8 minutes until the surface turns to golden brown.
Arrange the fillets onto the plate and garnish them with the Italian parsley leaves and lemon wedges.
The Key Item in this recipe：
Colorful & Fragrant Spice with Soy Sauce Flavored Sea Lettuce